04 Wild Sage Ave.Geelhout Park Ext.04,Rustenburg,North West Province,RSA
+27 83 625 9700
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OCCUPATION
In order for us to make your stay safe and pleasant, it is important to observe and adhere to the following conditions:
1. The guest agrees and confirms that he/she will not allow more people to occupy the room at any one time than are meant per room.
2. The guest warrants that he/she is duly authorized to sign for and bind all persons represented by him/her or for whom he/she is responsible (third party) to these conditions of residence, and failing such authority, agrees to be personally liable for all amounts arising from the residence of himself/herself and his/her party at the guesthouse.
3. The guest and each of his/her party agrees to pay not later than the time of arrival (unless prior written arrangements have been made with) the room rates as determined for the period of residence, the cost of food, beverage and any other amounts relating to such residence.
4. The guest hereby agrees on behalf of himself/herself and the members of his party, on whose behalf he/she warrants he/she has the authority to contract, that it is a condition of his occupation of the guesthouse that we shall not be responsible for any injury to or death of any person or harm caused to them or the loss or destruction or damage to any property however caused, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and by whomsoever caused arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise) willful or wrongful act of any person in the employment of the guesthouse or sub-contractors of the guesthouse.
5. The guest and any member of his/her party agrees that the guesthouse cannot be held liable for any loss and/or damage due to power failures.
6. The guest accepts that tariffs are subject to change without prior notification; however every reasonable effort will be made to keep the clients informed.
7. Late departures beyond the stipulated time will be subject to extra charge.
8. Early departures will be subject to the cancellation policy.
9. Any damage caused by guests to property and premises due to bad behaviour or carelessness, or lost keys and replaced for security reasons will be for the guests account.
Web design by